Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V2 gearbox rewiring

Options
  • 17-01-2009 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

Does anyone in this forum know how to rewire a gearbox in an M4? When I mean rewire I mean if you can rewire the battery connectors to the back of the M4 so you can put a battery in a solid stock. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

AR-Mad wrote: »
    Does anyone in this forum know how to rewire a gearbox in an M4? When I mean rewire I mean if you can rewire the battery connectors to the back of the M4 so you can put a battery in a solid stock. Thanks

As far as I know you can use the same wires and switch assembley and reverse the wires so the mini battery connector will be sticking out the back of the gearbox and not the front.But because the wires were meant for the foregrip,you'll need an extension with a large type battery connector to run up through the full stock.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Its just a matter of opening the gearbox and routing them to the back instead, the black wire will have plenty of room on it but you'll have to extend the red one most likely. this is because the black only needs to go straight from the battery to the motor, whereas the red needs to go through the gearbox into the trigger contact and then back down to the motor.

Advertisement