Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SG-Ugly

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

They haven't announced the two girls yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

Good point, they might have a token tayla yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

is anyone else seeing a gaymilitarydating.com ad on that site!?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

Yeah i saw that. Strange site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lobelia Overhill

not only fugly, but mere babies at that! How are us more mature ladies supposed to lust over someone who's barely out of his teens?! kuh

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭DesignLady

not only fugly, but mere babies at that! How are us more mature ladies supposed to lust over someone who's barely out of his teens?! kuh

:pac:

Hmm, have to agree, they're all too old or two young for me! Not that it's important as long as the script is good but if I had to chose I could probably lust after Lt. Matthew Scott (Brian J. Smith) if he agrees go grow a bit more facial hair :D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

well its only supposed to be a scouting mission to the ship from what i know so if they are not planning on a long trip im assuming its not standard procedure for SG personel to bring "grooming" kits with them on all mission.

id expect no razors, soap or showeer gell of any kind during the entire course of the series (for contuntiuity purpses)

it would be strange if they all just arrived with 1 backpack each and then somehow maintaied a clean/good look

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,206 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Isnt it a super advanced ancient spaceship? I'm sure there are cleaning facilities on board :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

The ship is automated and not designed for a crew, thge thing im wondering is how many gates are on the ****er? if its spent over 10,000 years seeding stargates i wonder how many are in its cargohold or does it have a "gate factory" onboard?

Kiith wrote: »
    Isnt it a super advanced ancient spaceship? I'm sure there are cleaning facilities on board :D

I believe they'll be having stop-offs on planets where the ship is going to place a Gate, thereby allowing them to look for provisions, technology, etc etc.

I'm still meh about the whole idea ...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I believe they'll be having stop-offs on planets where the ship is going to place a Gate, thereby allowing them to look for provisions, technology, etc etc.

"Oh look it's one of those extremely rare bryllcream and gilette shaving foam trees."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

User45701 wrote: »
    The ship is automated and not designed for a crew, thge thing im wondering is how many gates are on the ****er? if its spent over 10,000 years seeding stargates i wonder how many are in its cargohold or does it have a "gate factory" onboard?

the destiny doesnt seed the gates, theres a second ship, a hundred or so years ahead of it seeding the gates, then the destiny comes along later to explore the planet that was seeded and see how things are,

well 3 ladys announced today, not to bad all the same 23, 28 and 45,
    http://www.gateworld.net/

"Oh look it's one of those extremely rare bryllcream and gilette shaving foam trees."

LOL

like in Midway five (or was it six) men in a Jumper for 10-14 days. How come they were all clean shaven etc?!
    well 3 ladys announced today, not to bad all the same 23, 28 and 45,

Interesing, they were originally only looking for 2 women in their very early 20s, seems they might be listening to fans fury at how young the cast were going to be. According to one post I read somewhere SGU will have the oldest (average age) cast of any of the Stargate series ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

Interesing, they were originally only looking for 2 women in their very early 20s, seems they might be listening to fans fury at how young the cast were going to be. According to one post I read somewhere SGU will have the oldest (average age) cast of any of the Stargate series ...
    that was an early casting call to throw people off, there trying to lower our expectations of it, so that when it finally starts we wont be expecting much and will love it,

SGU was i think the first time ive actually heard of a casting call for a series, im sure there alway issued, but this was the first time ive actually heard one being dicussed

don ramo wrote: »
    that was an early casting call to throw people off, there trying to lower our expectations of it[/quopte]

and they succeeded!
    so that when it finally starts we wont be expecting much and will love it,

I hope so!
    SGU was i think the first time ive actually heard of a casting call for a series, im sure there alway issued, but this was the first time ive actually heard one being dicussed

Probably because of the amount of fan interest, and the interwebs being in use now - you didn't have those resources in ye olden days LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

i don't know...i'd have no trouble fraking the first two girls:D

Advertisement