Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Auz with Family

Options
  • 17-01-2009 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi, we're currently in the process of applying for our visa to oz, skilled migration, myself my partner and our 2 kids, 9mnths and 3. We're both 29 and my partner is an electrician, im a pa. Just wondering is there any other families out there who are in the process of moving or who have made the move. Would like to chat to ye all, get ur views, see if you have the same worries as us but experiencing excitment too :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

shaz00 wrote: »
    Hi, we're currently in the process of applying for our visa to oz, skilled migration, myself my partner and our 2 kids, 9mnths and 3. We're both 29 and my partner is an electrician, im a pa. Just wondering is there any other families out there who are in the process of moving or who have made the move. Would like to chat to ye all, get ur views, see if you have the same worries as us but experiencing excitment too :)

No worries PM me and I will try an answer any questions you have.

Advertisement