Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist and drummer needed for AIC,soundgardenish band

Options
  • 17-01-2009 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭

Hello,

My name is Helen. I am lead vocalist and bassist from Garden Blue(www.myspace.com/gardenblueband)
    I am currently setting up a new alice in chains, soundgarden + punk type band.
    I have a bassist and backing vocalist, but our guitarist dropped out because of other engagements.

Ideally we would love to have an all female band, but that has proven hard. Please PM if you are interested.
    Our main influences are AIC, soundgarden, mad season, pearl jam, jerry cantrell, silverchair, kings of leon and many more.

Cheers
    Helen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭DerKaiser

Are you the singer and bassist? it says also you have a backing vocalist and another bassist? What is the line up?

I'm a male lead guitarist, very experienced, very advanced in playing technique and absolutely love Soundgarden, AIC, Stone temple pilots etc... I'm also a singer and songwriter and one of my main influences is Chris Cornell,

My deal is I'm playing in a few bands already so I don't have a whole lot of time, but if you find a drummer let me know and I will have a jam with you.

Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Dave...

Pm sent

Advertisement