Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dan Miragliotta

• 18-01-2009 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Anybody else see him in dublin tuesday night was going for the bus on o connell st and he walked past me with his wife/girlfriend seemed like a nice enough guy he said hello to me without me saying it first

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

Nice guy..Sh*t Ref..

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Kettle316

Met him in the hotel on friday after the weigh ins, he's a really really nice chap!!

And its unbelieable how big he is in person ha ha ha!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

Kettle316 wrote: »
    Met him in the hotel on friday after the weigh ins, he's a really really nice chap!!

monstrous!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Wexler12

Nicest fella I met last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭stevemc01

I was sitting near Dan at the weigh ins, and someone came up to him and asked him to sign his picture in the programme. They thought he was Mark Colemen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

He is a nice guy but just had a very bad night at UFC 85

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

stevemc01 wrote: »
    I was sitting near Dan at the weigh ins, and someone came up to him and asked him to sign his picture in the programme. They thought he was Mark Colemen.

/facepalm

LOL though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Kettle316 wrote: »

Me and teh bro both got pics with him in the grand central fght club do after the weighins and he was more than happy to pose for pics, kevin mulhall was there as well and he was really sound about pics aswell.

Dan is a massive dude.

Advertisement