Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunboyne Castle hotel

Options
  • 18-01-2009 12:51am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭

looking for opinions on this place, it has a spa- but does it have a gym? Is the food good? Would it be reasonably child-free??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Haven't been there mate but if you were planning on booking a stay there I would book it for the near future, rumour has it that the place won't be open much longer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

Yeah i heard that too, its running week to week as far as i'm aware. What they were thinking opening up a hotel in Dunboyne i'll never know.

Was at a wedding there over xmas and the residents bar closed at half three:mad:. The night was only starting. Not exactly the type of service that would have me booking my wedding there.

Having said all that it is a lovely place with nice food too and it would be worth checking out before it becomes another victim of the current climate...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Ah yes the old rumour mills.
    Its nice enough, wouldn't be too pushed tbh

Its not uncommon for hotels to close reso's bar early, i was in the River court in Kilkenny and they did the same.

Advertisement