Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little House on a Prairie DVD's

• 18-01-2009 1:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭

I heard there was a newspaper/magazine selling Little House on a Prairie DVD's but I can't remember who was selling them. Anybody have this info?
    Thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭omega42

ita one of thosse mag collection offers, issue 1 is like 5e the goes up to 13.95 per issue, i think there is 3ep per issue, cheaper to buy them online, amazon are doin each season for about 20 each or a box set of all 9 seasons foor 205

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

That's not one single box set for 205 on amazon, thats the nine bulky individual series collections, and the packaging, discs and menus are printed in Dutch. There are removable English subtitles though.

However, these series appear to retail on Amsterdam high streets for about €12 , so if you've got any mates in the Netherlands, you might want to give them a shout.

The Uk & Ireland releases of the seasons stopped at Season 5 in May of last year, as the magazine people bought the rights.

The Little house Magazine & DVD collection comes out monthly (I think) and as is standard with these expensive things, can be ordered through Easons or any good newsagent.

Advertisement