Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which event to go to?

• 18-01-2009 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

Myself and a few friends are starting to follow darts. We want to go to one of the tournments. Which of these
    May 7th Cardiff Whyte & Mackay Premier League Darts
    May 9th Newport Players Championship
    May 10th Newport Blue Square UK Open Welsh Regional Final
    would be the best or biggest? Group of about 10 mid 20's. Would tickets be hard to get?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Jesper wrote: »
    Myself and a few friends are starting to follow darts. We want to go to one of the tournments. Which of these
    May 7th Cardiff Whyte & Mackay Premier League Darts
    May 9th Newport Players Championship
    May 10th Newport Blue Square UK Open Welsh Regional Final
    would be the best or biggest? Group of about 10 mid 20's. Would tickets be hard to get?

Try this:
    http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/ for the Premier League, should be easy enough to get tickets for this as the venue will be hoping to get thousands of people as it is the premier league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

Yes I'd go along with ratinakeg, Premier League is the choice.

If those Newport events are anything like the recent Players Championship events in Doncaster they will be "behind closed doors" - no fans in the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Yeah the Pro Tour events are friends and family only now. Cardiff is a good spot the C.I.A. holds about 7,000.

Just so you know the Premier League is in Belfast on February 26th.. might save you a trip.

Buy General Admission tickets.

Advertisement