Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is seriously impressive

Options
  • 18-01-2009 2:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭

Some DJ took the top 25 Billboard hits from 2008 and mashed them up into one song. The result is actually a lot better than you'd expect.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Impressive! Kinda gets old fast though. Falls down a bit on a couple of samples but hell it was a big ask getting them all on there anyway.

Also, proof that Coldplay's music is bland and generic enough to fit discreetly and inoffensively behind EVERY OTHER SONG EVER???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bad2theboneB

Yeah its quite good, probably get sick of it pretty quick but i`ll show it to ppl! Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭St Bill

cautioner wrote: »
    Also, proof that Coldplay's music is bland and generic enough to fit discreetly and inoffensively behind EVERY OTHER SONG EVER???
    Ooh that's gotta hurt :D

It's a brilliant snap of what the American masses were listening to in 2008

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

So that didn't make anyone else want to stab people, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Kold wrote: »
    So that didn't make anyone else want to stab people, no?
    I for one am stabby. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

While technically impressive I found that to be as annoying as standing on an upturned plug.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Yep, it's an impressive piece of work, but when all's been said and done it's still just a collection of $hite music.
    Can't wait til Weird Al gets his hands on it! :D

Advertisement