Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stigmata tau?

• 18-01-2009 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

quick question:does anybody know if stigmata tau is open on a sunday?????

and what piercing places in dub are open on a sunday???

x

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

The best people to ask are the studio themselves, so give them a call :)

Snakebite closes on Sundays, but I am fairly sure Celectial Ring in Stephens Green is open. Give them a call too and they will be able to help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 muireann =]

thank you i think il go to metalmorphosis cause i know that that is open till 6 on a sunday! now i just need to find my fake id :pac::p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

If you mean the one across from Eamon Dorans, it's closed down/ relocated. I'm not sure which one. Either way, it's not open for business there anymore.

And I do hope you were kidding about the fake ID.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

'muireann wrote:
    ;58650356']thank you i think il go to metalmorphosis cause i know that that is open till 6 on a sunday! now i just need to find my fake id :pac::p

'muireann best advice any of us could give you is that seeing as you're underage, just wait and get whatever you want done when you're old enough to get it done.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement