Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Famous Poster?

• 18-01-2009 12:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 615 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

did I just hear smelltheglove getting an interview and plug on RTÉ's "The Business" on the radio this morn? Fair play if so!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

http://www.rte.ie/podcasts/2009/pc/pod-v-180109-56m34s-thebusiness.mp3 at about the 55 minute mark

Yay! Nice mention of your site too Rach - nice one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Congrats Rach!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Hey thanks guys, a bit silly I think but I've been in the paper a few times and now on the radio.

Ah moving up the ladder I'll forget about the small people soon :L:L:L I dont know what the hype is about really, so what I traded a car for business cash, is it that interesting?:o

Hopefully website will be done soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

Congrats Rach!..

Glad that we had met you at the photobook launch (when you were slightly less famous)... :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,515 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    http://www.rte.ie/podcasts/2009/pc/pod-v-180109-56m34s-thebusiness.mp3 at about the 55 minute mark

Yay! Nice mention of your site too Rach - nice one.

The Niall Fitzgerald interview runs from about 47:30 to the end of the mp3 file, can anyone point me to the slot in question - within the mp3 file that is.

• Advertisement

its only a tiny segment at around 53 or so, very short, I'm not that interesting;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,515 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

its only a tiny segment at around 53 or so, very short, I'm not that interesting;)

Looks like you've been chopped, the Niall Fitzgerald interview runs from 47:40 right up to the end of the MP3 file.

no just checked still there at 53 but seriously not important.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

Well done there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

That's cool, will hit the link later if I've time, what's your angle or what was it about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,724 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

nice one smell the glove - not sure what the interview was about - but we all deserve 15 minutes .
    b

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Anouilh

An enjoyable interview.

Smelltheglove is an enterprising business person and should be running the banks, I think.

Well done on your ability to optimize assets.

Advertisement