Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tallaght radio

• 18-01-2009 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Tuning around yesterday I came across a station on 99.1 in Tallaght. Is this a return of Tallaght FM? I heard there was a big bust-up in Tallaght FM, has this been cleared up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭L1011

this is a temp licence; it may be a precursor to going for another community licence though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

I suspect its ITT Fm, the radio station from IT Tallaght. That's the frequecy that we seemed to get allocated when I was there..oh the fun days of student radio :)

best of luck to yous all if its running next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Stolen from the BCI site:

Tallaght Community Arts Centre,
    Tallaght
    99.1 Mhz
    17th, 18th Jan 2009
    21st, 22nd Mar 2009
    20th, 21st June 2009
    19th,20th Sept 2009
    17th, 18th Oct 2009
    19th, 20th Dec 2009

Institute of Technology, Tallaght
    . (ITT FM)
    22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th 26th September, 21st October, 18th November, 9th, 10th, 11th December 2008,

14th January 4th, 5th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th 13th, 19th February, 4th March, 2009

Different services.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

Rockiemalt wrote: »
    I suspect its ITT Fm, the radio station from IT Tallaght. That's the frequecy that we seemed to get allocated when I was there..oh the fun days of student radio :)

best of luck to yous all if its running next week

It isn't anything to do with the college atall atall atall.... Or the old TCR station that ran it's course in 2007.

http://www.radiotallaght.com/index.html

Advertisement