Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

help pls

• 18-01-2009 1:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭

can i connect my lappy to the lcd tv using the connector cable from the lcd moniter to the pc without damageing any thing, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Yes you can - connect using the VGA sockets on the back of the laptop and on the back of you LCD tv - the socket is a multipin one usually colored blue. You should fin that there is a key on your laptop, usually one of the function keys, which toggles the display on the laptop between the VGA out put (which you will have connected to your LCD TV) and the laptop screen. Done this loads of times, fire away and have fun.

Ritz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

i should have posted i only need to play dvds, thanks again

Advertisement