Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recruit a friend?

Options
  • 18-01-2009 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

Anyone interested in starting one of these up with me?

id like to do a new toon. with the 3x xp its fairly sharpish to get up aswell.

Horde Preferable.

Server can be negotiable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

if i recruit you does that mean i have to play with you to get the triple xp? i'm not really arsed levelling more :o

but i'd take the zhevra:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

DRakE wrote: »
    if i recruit you does that mean i have to play with you to get the triple xp? i'm not really arsed levelling more :o

but i'd take the zhevra:D

ha ye we would, but its triple xp plus the bonus lvl's every 5 i think it is.

Its silly fast now, less than 4 hrs played can u get 20+.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

I still play quite a bit but think i've used my recruit a friend on this acc. I'm in quite an active raiding guild on emeriss, everything on farm.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

I'd do something with you mayo if you fancy it? I'm off now Tuesdays to Fridays from Uni so I'll free as.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

Falcon.ie wrote: »
    I'd do something with you mayo if you fancy it? I'm off now Tuesdays to Fridays from Uni so I'll free as.

right so chat to ya in game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

If you can get a high level character to boost you, you can be 60 in about 14 hours. I did it for a while on saturday and go to 45

Advertisement