Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

firestone

Options
  • 18-01-2009 1:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

what do ye people think of these tyres. i must get 4 new tyres soon and i can get them for €70 each versus about €85 for bridgestone/dunlop. would the firestone be fine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Firestone are considered a premium brand so it just depends on what kind of thread you have.

I have had firestone in my Almera, then Pirelli on my Focus, no idea what was on the Passatt and I have Bridgestone(€150-€185 per tyre) on my Audi now.

Fear not, you have a good quality brand of tyre or tire depending on your persuasion.

Advertisement