Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evo 5 Moderator

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

no experience with evo mods, but I'll give a big +1 for swillington shooting supplies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

I have not used one but I think you will have to get them to send it to your local fire arms dealer if you are going to buy mail order as its classed as a firearm.

Thats what I was told when I went to order one from another UK company a while back.

Have a look at the ASE utra Jet-z CQB, great moderator, little bit more expensive than the evo though.

Best of luck with it either way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

Thanks Tikkat3, I was thinking as much, just interestd in how it compared to the others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

Thanks Tikkat3, I was thinking as much, just interestd in how it compared to the others.

No worries at all Fish slapped, just thought I would mention it as I didnt know it myself when I was going to order.

Very little information on the Evo moderator on the web. Might be worth dropping a line to that shop and ask them how it compares to the other brands. I bought some stuff from them before and they were very helpful.

Hope you get sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

FS I was talking to Sean in Stakelums about getting me in an ASE Utra NightStar. He said as it's a little more expensive than the T8 it will cost more pro rata so to speak.
    I need one in a 5/8" thread but they won't have them in the UK until Feb-March.

I also got a reply to an E-mail form a UK dealer that would sell me one ;225 + post but he will only send to an Irish dealer.

• Advertisement

Problem is will the dealer have the neck to turn around and charge you €50 handling charge??:eek::eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭ivanthehunter

ffs if you have decent relationship with your dealer he's not going to charge you and you can still throw him the price of a drink or two as you would with any friend that would allow you to use his address..

Ivan, man there's a recession on dude. Some dealers are as tight as F**K. I had a dealer break a €50 note for 50 cent on me, after I had spent over €200 in that one purchase, needless to say I haven't been back.

Advertisement