Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Water in Apartment

Options
  • 18-01-2009 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

OK. Would be really grateful if somoeone could advise me on this:

Waters been down, hot and cold since the storms yesterday, electricity too, that came back now. Can't wash/eat/drink water/use the bathroom etc for almost 24 hours.

Landlord says its the county councils problem, can't get through to them, do I have any options?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I would say you will have to wait till tomorrow to get through to the Council, with it being a Sunday and all. Check their website perhaps, to see if there is an out of hours number perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

OK. Would be really grateful if somoeone could advise me on this:

Waters been down, hot and cold since the storms yesterday, electricity too, that came back now. Can't wash/eat/drink water/use the bathroom etc for almost 24 hours.

Landlord says its the county councils problem, can't get through to them, do I have any options?

Landlords problem. House must be habitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,306 ✭✭✭markpb

I'd be surprised if the storm cut off the water supply, I've never heard of that happening before. It's more likely that the clean water pumps in the apartment block were turned off when the power cut. Get him to ring the managemt company and ask them.

Advertisement