Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another "Banned" thread

Options
2»

Comments

GuanYin wrote: »
    I'd probably give you a week ban too if you insulted me.

More like a months ban and then revocation of access to the forum, and thats just for the people who thank the posts. God knows what would happen to the OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

More like a months ban and then revocation of access to the forum, and thats just for the people who thank the posts. God knows what would happen to the OP.

As I said, be glad we don't have the guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

EKRIUQ wrote: »
    I don't think because he was replying to a mod he should have to change his response but obviously now any poster who responds to a mod there better watch out for a ban.[/SIZE]
    Whether the reply is to a mod or a non-mod shouldn't be a factor in any decision, definitely not one like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

On reflection, this one is on the lower end of the scale and as I'm not a totally unresonable meathead person the ban is two days.

So inclusive of today the ban is up in one more day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

For me this issue is resolved.
    I hope we all learn from this.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement