Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An hour of SFIV

Options
  • 18-01-2009 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭

Just came across this. Just 4 lads playing the game on the 360 for an hour, looking through the different settings and stuff.

Looks good so far:

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/23393

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Yup seen this yesterday and it looks pretty good. Not really interested in the new characters except maybe Gen. Anyways looking fowars to getting this next month.

By the way Cunny I got 2df working with 3rd strike so I be up for a game any time, but I'm not really any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

looks really good.

i'll have to admit i haven't played a street fighter since Street Fighter II turbo so all these combo bars and ultras are completely new to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Azza wrote: »
    Yup seen this yesterday and it looks pretty good. Not really interested in the new characters except maybe Gen. Anyways looking fowars to getting this next month.

By the way Cunny I got 2df working with 3rd strike so I be up for a game any time, but I'm not really any good.

Yeah I was really hoping for some 3s characters, mainly Ibuki! :(

Yeah I've been playing on 2df again recently, theres a fair few irish lads that play on there too. Whats your name on it? Same? I use the same name anyways.
    looks really good.

i'll have to admit i haven't played a street fighter since Street Fighter II turbo so all these combo bars and ultras are completely new to me.

Ah yeah, theres new stuff for everyone such as the focus attacks. Super Turbo did have super bars though btw.

I've been playing 3rd Strike for a year now so I know I'm gonna need a bit of time to get used to SF4. I can see myself running into fireballs and jump ins on reaction :( (no parry)

Damn I am really looking forward to this one. I really hope the PC version wont be too long after.

Most say it shouldn't be, since the arcade version is practically run on a PC in the 1st place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

Seen this, looks great. Can't wait for the 20th of Feb.

Advertisement