Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop between 500 and 700 euro

• 18-01-2009 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,263 ✭✭✭✭

Hi looking for a new laptop around that price. The best I.ve come up with is the Dell Vostro for 649 with 15% off today. Anyone know of anything better

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jimboire

Liam O wrote: »
    Hi looking for a new laptop around that price. The best I.ve come up with is the Dell Vostro for 649 with 15% off today. Anyone know of anything better

Thanks

hi i have a new not out of box dell vostro its got blue cover i ordered for kids for christmas through my company but it didnt turn up until 6th jan will to sell for 400

• Registered Users Posts: 19,263 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

jimboire wrote: »
    hi i have a new not out of box dell vostro its got blue cover i ordered for kids for christmas through my company but it didnt turn up until 6th jan will to sell for 400
    can you post the specs

Is it 17" or 13"?

Does it have a decent graphics card 128/256mb?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,263 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Eh are you still around? Haven't gotten reply. I am interested in buying the laptop, I've sent you a pm so if you see this can you please get in contact with me either through this thread or a pm

Advertisement