Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smaller Type DVDs

Options
  • 18-01-2009 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi all,just wondering if anyone knows any companies,that produce the smaller type dvds,and that can put my logo and text,plus images,i want to use these for marketing,and to post out to customers
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭madmik

it would be cheaper to do it yourself unless u need LOADS of them,its a relatively simple task,the materials are inexpensive and the process is very simple

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭jamesy08

Hi Mik,thanks for the reply,no,i dont need too many,where can i actually purchase these smaller dvds,i know how to download the pictures onto the dvd,all i need then is find out how to get my logo text onto it
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

jamesy08 wrote: »
    i want to use these for marketing,and to post out to customers
    Thanks

What a fantastic idea :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Digital Media Direct or SVP in the UK sell 1.4GB 12CM DVDS in Bulk. Depending on the quantity you could purchase a 3 to 1 Duplicator and Printer for under e500 and do them yourself.

http://www.dmdirect.ie/

http://svp.co.uk/searchresults.php?sSrch=mini+dvd&Submit.x=42&Submit.y=6

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭conical

8cm discs are cool/unusual, and people will remember getting them because of their dinky size, but it's worth remembering that a good proportion of computers (esp.laptops) have slot-loading drives that are not compatible with 8cm discs.

On balance, I think a good website can now serve the same purpose as any CDrom, and maybe then invest in a quality/unusual business card that will entice your clients to visit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement