Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are your mocks?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Gloom

Gloom wrote: »
    Feb 2nd also.

Is it true we have a week of exams, a week off, then another week of exams? Kind of sucks.

Turns out ours are not on the 2nd, but the 9th! Which means another 7 days of revision. Sweet. And then I'm off to Cork/Dublin to stay with friends!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

31 days :D

Although my evil relative bought me Des Bishop tickets for a date during my mocks, not like im not gonna go, but its a mild inconvience, amusingly my mum ok'd it before she knew when my mocks were one, "(I was in the dark as to what the present was going to be", so she cant take back the permission :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭MrDrifter

23rd Feb.
    were usually the 2 weeks after easter though, but they were changed this year because we have a new principal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭BlindedByGInge

Pfft, ye think your all fecked eh? Well try having yours on the 27th of Jan!!!! 1 weeks time the earliest in the whole country, obv not nearly enough study done, but on the bright side we will hav loads of time to improve on all our mistakes (alot)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

23rd of Feb.:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Ruined_Silver

Right after the mid term for me.. :( I guess it's good in a way, it'll make me study over it

Advertisement