Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LoTR:Conquest

• 18-01-2009 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

Anyone shelled out the 60/70 euro? ...

Good, dont. bought it on friday brought it back today.
    I have owned both battlefronts and the LoTR movie games and this is still no where as good as any of them.

its buggy, boring,and the single player and multiplayer both very dissapointing in their own ways i was expecting so much more. Tbh id be ashamed to see this on original xbox EA and Pandemic should be able to do a lot better imho:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

I played it for a few minutes in a mates yesterday (who only rented it). Think its a terrible game. Stay clear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

played the demo, completly useless, some characters are too overpowered and its buggy as hell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Its far to easy finished it in a few hours :mad:

Now what muilti player game could i get :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

From playing the demo, I didn't think it was that bad, but not worth full price. I like that you can play as Sauron!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You guys should read Penny-arcade.com and be fore warned of such mingers.... :)

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2009/1/5/

:)

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭eagleye7

Mr. K wrote: »
    From playing the demo, I didn't think it was that bad, but not worth full price. I like that you can play as Sauron!

so did i. until i died twice. first time an ent killed me. 1 ent. obviously sauron wasnt the lord and master of trees. or water , while fighting gandalf on a bridge i fell 8 feet into a 3 foot deep babblin brook and died.

Advertisement