Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student CARE Week

Options
  • 18-01-2009 6:31pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Presented to you by DL242-1

CARE week kicks off tomorrow, Monday 19th, and continues until Friday. The aim of the week is to create interest and give information on a range of disabilities and general self awareness.
    There are a range of activities and workshops going on during the week, including wheelchair basketball, laughter workshop, films in the Chapel, speaker on dyspraxia, table quiz, gig and LOADS more!

We're very excited to have Heathers to play a free entry gig on Thursday. www.myspace.com/heatherswhatsyourdamage along with four other acts.

Please check out the signs and programmes that have been distributed throughout the campus.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭scheister

the members of the dys_soc who gave the talk would like to say that from the looks of today it will be an enjoyable week and we wise ye the best of luck with the rest of the week and hopefully the wheelchair basketball match tomorrow will be fun for all

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Thanks so much. We really appreciated your talk today and know that everyone who attended learned a lot about understanding dyslexia and dyspraxia.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Nemothefish

Wooo

Go on the DYS _ Soc

Yes I have to back up Schiesters Satement
    the members of the dys_soc who gave the talk would like to say that from the looks of today it will be an enjoyable week and we wise ye the best of luck with the rest of the week

I enjoyed the day... twas rather random...you one in the laughing workshop... hilarious.... me thinks she tried to hard...

Advertisement