Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Docklands Affordable Housing

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Its at current historically low interest rates. A bit of a teaser :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Mugatu

jdivision wrote: »
    ??? I've a 25-year mortgage for E142,500 and it's more than E600 a month even after interest rate relief so don't know how a mortgage for E100k more for that could come in at that price

1 year fixed (teaser rate) over 35 years. Plus a deposit of about 10%.

http://www.mortgages.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭dolby

When is the open day for Longboat Quay? does anybody know how good is the build?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭ford fiesta

I got offered one of these today(also was offered a few earlier this year in Clongriffin, but refused)

Which of the developments have parking included in the price of the apt?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 MJPK

Today is the last day to register your interest in a property on the website. ahome4u.ie, I take it the draw will take place then over the next week. I have registered an interest in properties in the docklands area, however, I am concerned as to the lack of parking with most apartments. Can anyone already living in the area tell me if it's possible to rent car parking spaces in close proximity to these developments?

• Advertisement

As far as I know Longboat Quay is the only development which has parking with some of the apartments.
    Also, can anyone tell me if the developments in question ie.
    are lying empty or have many apartments been sold on the open market from them.
    Also, is there still the underlying possibilty that having purchased an apartment in one of the above that the council then decide to allocate a chunk of them for social housing? Does anyone have any information on this point?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭DJDC

Ah so reality is finally settling in some sense with Dublin no longer being compared to NYC, London and Tokyo. It has now been relegated to the level league of those small provincial backwaters Brussels and Paris :p

Eurzone rates might not increase for while yet. With economies like Ireland and Spain dragging it through the mud, I have a feeling any upside will be slower than UK and US. Of course, by that stage Ireland will have 15% unemployment.

Okay..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 abhishek

Hi,

Is there anyone who was offered a property in these developments & got approved & everything & is actually living there now!? I have read in some places a lot of those 92 people who got approved last year were waiting over nearly a year before they could move into the property! Any help!?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Niallster

does anyone know more about the monthly fees on these apartments.ive heard that they can go up every year and if someone moves out of the complex, the people living there have to pay more to make up for it.Could this end up like a double mortgage?
    Also is the grand canal dock going to be finished properly considering the current economic climate?or will it end up a half finished after thought !

• Advertisement
Advertisement