Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Finance (EC4408) Grinds

Options
  • 18-01-2009 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

I;ve just found out that I have to take Public Finance as part of my economics minor next semester and given that its my last semester of fourth year I really need a good grade in it.

I was just wondering if anybody knew of somebody who gave grinds in this subject??
    I'd be willing to pay whatever really and would probably know a few other people looking for ginds.
    I'd also be looking to start them nice an early in the semester.

I'm going to check out the notice boards in the library when i get back, but just wanted to get an early start on my search!

If anybody has any suggestions that'd be great!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

There's a fella called Brian Lenihan, but he's fairly busy these days, and I'm not sure his boss would let him out of the office. Added to that I think his methods may be a little outdated.

Get the course outline first.

Advertisement