Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good places to buy PS1 games?

Options
  • 18-01-2009 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

Besides ebay? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

gamestop on henry street have a few left and game exchange more than likely still carry them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Damn i live in limerick! Ah well. just so i know next time im in dublin where is game exchange?

game exchange is on talbot street, about a five minute walk from o'connell street. however the place is a bit of a rip and usually they don't tend to have much decent games, they're usually snapped up quite quickly. still, it might be of interest to ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Its on talbot street,its the street u turn off on o connel street where the spire is,its along that road

Click on the link,i made a pic of the city centre map to show you where talbot street is

rejkin wrote: »
    Its on talbot street,its the street u turn off on o connel street where the spire is,its along that road

Click on the link,i made a pic of the city centre map to show you where talbot street is

ah, why didn't i think of a map :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Redlion wrote: »
    gamestop on henry street have a few left

Just beware, 98% of them are Rayman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Any good places to buy PS1 games? Besides ebay? thanks

back%20to%20the%20future.jpeg

Advertisement