Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sync iTunes with Nokia smartphones

• 18-01-2009 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Just installed a great free App that allows you to sync play lists from Itunes to supported Nokia phones.I have a E71 and it works a breeze. Its called salling media sync and its also syncs album art .
    http://www.salling.com/MediaSync/Windows/
    Hope this is of use ,I rarely use my iPod touch since I got the E71,now that I can sync it with my music collection I think the touch will be going on Adverts!The site has a list of supported phones so you will know straight away if your handset is compatible.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭richieg

For macs there is media sync which does the same job as well and its released by nokia. Its free and it does intelligent syncing including album art.....sometimes!!

Advertisement