Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What markets are around ?

Options
  • 18-01-2009 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

I know about the sunday market in fairy house.

Any know of any others around meath ?
    or any nice trinkets ya picked up ?

I got a nice €65rrp bluetooth for a fiver. nice jumper for 15e

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

There is a market every Friday morning in the Old Fair Green in Navan.

There's a Farmer's market every Friday in Enfield in the Parish Hall.

It can be a bit hit-and-miss, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

There's a Farmer's market every Friday in Enfield in the Parish Hall.

It can be a bit hit-and-miss, though.

this one is fairly crap tbh.. was there once and promised myself i would never go again!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭donmaga1

There is a market in fairyhouse most sunday's. I have never been, but I have been tild it not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

errr... thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

The one in navan is only good if you want to buy clothes pegs or veg!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

Are there any decent Farmers' markets in Meath? I remember going to one in Ashbourne, but there was only 2 or 3 stalls. Also, is the one in Kells still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

chewed wrote: »
    Are there any decent Farmers' markets in Meath? I remember going to one in Ashbourne, but there was only 2 or 3 stalls. Also, is the one in Kells still going?

The one is Kells is still going.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

chewed wrote: »

There's the N3 farmer's market. Just take the turn for Dunboyne off the N3, right before the old Emo garage (if coming from Dunshaughlin). Last I heard it was open daily?? Never been though so can't tell you if it's any good or not.

Advertisement