Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BJJ training

Options
  • 18-01-2009 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

i'm am starting work in portlaoise in about a month and want to find somewhere to train for bjj. does antone know of a club close by or even in kilkenny or carlow. i know of the mma club in kilkenny so i'll prob go there but was hoping for some specific bjj training a couple of times a week as well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

No BJJ in Kilkenny or Carlow. If you want you can do Judo with the Kilkenny Judo club at the Friary Hall on Friary St in Kilkenny on Tues at 8:30 [Fridays are for Yellow belts and up]

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭da-bres

mick aldridge runs a bjj club in carlow on friday nights in the old bowling alley, its part of athy bjj, loads of lads from portlaois travel to athy for the wednesday, tuesday, and sunday classes,

PM me for more info

Advertisement