Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PureVirtualFunctionCall

Options
  • 18-01-2009 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

greetings all. I was playing i poker on VC when during gameplay i was disconnected abrubtly and consequently almost had negative effect on my performance when i had reconnected.But all that aside i received a message one of those error box's that has jargon on the top and then a main mssg which this time read..."Pure virtual function call" so i clickd out of all programmes +restarted the i poker vc programme & as it was loading it started downloading something new again this is all the info i have my ideas of what happend are various.But id prefer actual prof info of what happend.
    Asking for some advise or answers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

you googled it at all?
    Here's someone who had the same problem and seemed to get it solved. This link links to other links etc, so be careful of what it asks you to download.

http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f26/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-help-10305/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

the "pure virtual function call" is just object oriented programming stuff.

i think vc is on ipoker, ipoker developers have shown in the past that they are complete retards, all deserving of a good solid anal fist. i wouldnt be too worried about it. i remember seeing some pretty strange stuff on their site back in the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 classic eclipse

well ye google'd it sligthly realised it had something to do with money maybe a programme that i businesses use such as vc would use + i had just made a depoist.
    & ive read that link thanks.That guy seemd to be getting it as a popup everywhere he went.I think ill look into it more if that starts to be the case but until then ill just keep playing poker, & THANKS SO MUCH.

Advertisement