Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTML & XHTML night courses ?

Options
  • 19-01-2009 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone know where I can do an evening course in HTML for begginners either in Dublin or Kildare or meath type area's ? I live in Kildare but work in Dublin so either is fine.

I have built a website using a site builder application I paid for, but I want to start doing some more advanced stuff on it and I seriously need to learn HTML. I done programming n Basic and C+ years ago in college so I have a very basic grasp of programming as it's been sooo long !!!

Thanks !:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pauldiv

http://www.w3schools.com/

The above is a free online course. The best way to learn is to start there and do it yourself. HTML can be learned in couple of weeks. Get a grip.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

I'd recommend the bookk 'Heads first XHTML & CSS' - it's probably more up to date and better than any course you'll find in Ireland.

Advertisement