Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[REQ] Furnishing a house

• 19-01-2009 12:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Hey,

We have just built a house and we are starting to furnish it (electricals, doors, floors, furniture, sanitary ware, curtains, light fittings, stairs etc). Has anyone got some good websites for basically anything related to furnishing a house? (High street bargains also welcome)

We live in Wexford but would be willing to travel within reason.

Hopefully, with some good responses, this thread may help others also.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

Loobz wrote: »
    Hey,

We have just built a house and we are starting to furnish it (electricals, doors, floors, furniture, sanitary ware, curtains, light fittings, stairs etc). Has anyone got some good websites for basically anything related to furnishing a house? (High street bargains also welcome)

We live in Wexford but would be willing to travel within reason.

Hopefully, with some good responses, this thread may help others also.

Thanks in advance.

See entry 4 of below thread for Wexford supplier of pine bedroom furniture. I bought my order nearly 2 years ago now and I'm convinced it's one of the best bargains I ever found. Well worth investigating.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055287089&highlight=furniture

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ilovecars

borrow rent or rob a van, go to ikea belfast and spend two days there you will get everything you need except sanitary ware

Advertisement