Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's really important...

Options
  • 19-01-2009 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

Mullo76, therecklessone and loads more non-boards people.

You made today great, it's about the real Spurs people you know/meet and not the cowards on the field pretending to give a fcuk.

Win, Lose or Draw, never forget that we are Tottenham and that's the most important thing.

Great Day....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Mullo76, therecklessone and loads more non-boards people.

You made today great, it's about the real Spurs people you know/meet and not the cowards on the field pretending to give a fcuk.

Win, Lose or Draw, never forget that we are Tottenham and that's the most important thing.

Great Day....

Spot on Shane. Always been the case and always will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Fair Play, must have been a good one lads.

But whats the fcuking story on the pitch ? Why the fcuk was Gomes playing when he could'nt even kick the fcuking ball ?

Its gonna be a roller coaster few months ahead. I dont think we have the balls to get out of it to be honest. Yesterday was one of the games that was a must 3 points if we are to get out of it. I just cant see where we are going to get 20 odd points to stay up.

Unless Harry does some good business quickly, we are in major trouble. 2 fit centrehalves in Daws and Woodgate now for a while, and plenty of games to come, lets hope they both stay fit !

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Spot on Shane, great day and met some great people. pity the 3 points didnt come home with us and for the life of me I still cant understand how Bent missed that header. My six year old son would have put that away.

Hatch - Think youre right about Gomes cant understand why he was left on in the wigan game and cant understand why he was playing yesterday.
    Harry must have no confidence in the other keepers if he'd rather play an injured player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭pepsicokeacola

im sure the players do care its just most of them are very overrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭condor26

well in lads, had a ball yesterday. mark and shane good to meet yous! looking forward to shootin the spurs breeze with the rest of you.
    im sure bent is cowering in the corner after that miss...

• Advertisement
Advertisement