Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

[shopping] 97 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭skibum

I would pay the extra and go for the Jetta, may not be as big as the Pontiac but I would feel that the jetta is the better bet of the two.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,326 ✭✭✭✭Esel

• Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

how did you find those esel? Those three dont show up on my search. And im looking at the unfiltered list.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,326 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Your ZIP, Private Sellers only, within 25 miles, price $3000-5000.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

I drove a Pontiac Grand Am (3 door) 4500 miles acroos the states last year, from Ohio to Los Angeles. I didn't like it at all. Visibility was poor, it handles like a bowl bag of jello. I honestly had no idea how much the car was cornering on long mellow bends....and that was only at 55 mph. I was driving the 3.1 V6 version though. Even that was lacking power. Only got about 270-300 miles out of the tank as well depending how you drove it. Thats just my personal experience of driving one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Quite possibly one of the ugliest cars to ever come out of Detroit :pac: There did seem to be millions of them around when I was over in the US a few months ago though.

Advertisement