Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 93 -pics

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

Fair play Tommy, some top class pics there:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭*Dallas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭roakey

Hey all

I was blessed to have a cageside seat for this so thought id share some the results with you:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/perfectfitphotography/sets/72157612733145602/

you must have some camera, to get rid of the cage and look like your actually in the ring with them, these pics are the professional pics, u didnt take these, cos noone was that close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

roakey wrote: »
    you must have some camera, to get rid of the cage and look like your actually in the ring with them, these pics are the professional pics, u didnt take these, cos noone was that close.

Excuse you i did take them, i had a focus lock of 3.2 metres, its very easy to block the cage out when there on the other side of it where as if they were right in front of me i was fecked! and when i said cageside i didnt mean the expensive seats i meant CAGESIDE i was working for a magazine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Tommy was RIGHT beside the cage, as in, not in a seat, but there to take pictures of the fights as they happened.

I know this because I put him in contact with a chap to get the lens that he used that night.

With regards to the quality of the images, i am not even remotely surprised that Tommy has captured the fantastic shots that he has. In the time i have kept an eye on his work he has churned out pictures to a professional level consistantly.

Right now you are basically calling Tommy a liar ( and granted Tommy, your reaction was far more polite than i am being ) and that is not on. Tom was there to take photos, and i think he has done a fantastic job!

Well done Tommy, i was jealous all night, and even more so after seeing what you did with your opportuinity! Fair play mate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Some great pictures

Make a tit of yourself often?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

Does the URL's in the sig not give you some clues :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

class photo's fair play and lucky you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭roakey

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Some great pictures

Make a tit of yourself often?
    Hey all

I was blessed to have a cageside seat for this so thought id share some the results with you:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/perfectfitphotography/sets/72157612733145602/
    Excuse you i did take them, i had a focus lock of 3.2 metres, its very easy to block the cage out when there on the other side of it where as if they were right in front of me i was fecked! and when i said cageside i didnt mean the expensive seats i meant CAGESIDE i was working for a magazine

my mistake, i didnt realise u were taking them for a mag, you didnt say that, u said cageside seat, not magazine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

3208441048_9880edfbf7.jpg

yummy :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Great pics Tom. Keep up the good work and thanks for posting them here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

Dave! wrote: »
    3208441048_9880edfbf7.jpg

yummy :o
    shes a goddess..

Anybody see the video they play of her at the weigh in? smokin hot!

shes a goddess..

Anybody see the video they play of her at the weigh in? smokin hot!

u mean the ufc merchandise one :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

u mean the ufc merchandise one :eek:
    thats the one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭p to the e

can i ask what camera you used? love the last one of Franklin. great job!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

Nice job on the pics dude... great quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

p to the e wrote: »
    can i ask what camera you used? love the last one of Franklin. great job!

If you look on Flickr it gives you details for each shot,including camera and lens, and the settings used at the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭p to the e

Dragan wrote: »
    If you look on Flickr it gives you details for each shot,including camera and lens, and the settings used at the time.

oh yeah! cheers. some fantastic shots!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Were you the lad with the piercings, beard and cap on backwards who was standing up looking into the octagon, or one of the small group of photographers sitting in front of the UFC girls?

AARRRGH wrote: »
    Were you the lad with the piercings, beard and cap on backwards who was standing up looking into the octagon, or one of the small group of photographers sitting in front of the UFC girls?

one of the small group the guy with the piercing was the actual ufc photographer

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭wayne1

team ryano wit dan henderson at the gym

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Turbo_diesel

Some nice photos people got a few meself but nothing of that quality! Got one taken with Tom Egan after though. Lets hope we get another show in Ireland this year!

Advertisement