Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currently available phones

• 19-01-2009 3:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

is it just me or is the phone market gone a bit dead lately???

i've a bill pay upgrade due for 2months, but there's no phones that jump out...
    the n95 is still here, like nearly two years on.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

metalfest wrote: »
    is it just me or is the phone market gone a bit dead lately???

i've a bill pay upgrade due for 2months, but there's no phones that jump out...
    the n95 is still here, like nearly two years on.

To be honest, there's a batch of touchscreen handsets available, but besides that, there's nothing much else to talk about that's available on the networks.

I almost always buy my handsets sim-free, as I hate branding of any sorts and the delay in them arriving on an Irish network. I'm getting very blaze about handsets nowadays, as all that seems to be launching are touchscreen handsets and ever increasing megapixel camera phones. Luckily some manufacturers are diverging slightly and offering more innovative handsets, but they seem to becoming few and far between.

Advertisement