Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Faith No More Song

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Black NG-60-90

Hmmm either From Out Of Nowhere or Malpractice. But there's too many great song to choose from

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭oldscoil

For me it would have to be "Mouth to Mouth"....classic, like some sort of Armenian Nu Metal.....

Although Epic must go down in music history as having one of the best "outro's" of all time.

Truely tear to eye stuff :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

My own personal favourite is Woodpeckers From Mars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

finbarr wrote: »
    Well if we all liked the same stuff I guess we'd all be fairly boring... Unless everyone was like me... :D

The material on Angel Dust struck a chord with me. Before that album they were a little too goofy and funky. After Angel Dust they seemed a bit duller.

RV was the quirkiest number on an album released when stuff like that stood out. The chorus on that song is massive and it really showcased Patton as a great singer rather than the weirdo s***e he seems into now.

Kindergarten has one of the best bass lines in any rock song to my ears... I'm no bass expert but I love it and the whole song in general just clicks with me.

Also the tunes remind me of being younger at house parties and watching the sun come up while still drinking... :cool: Them were the days...
    That's fair I reckon, but I was always a fan of The Real Thing (album & song) and I always will see it as some of FNM's best stuff. AOTY and King For A Day were always well underated albums by mostly all critics (bar maybe AllMusic), especially Rolling Stone. RS never seemed to like FNM, don't know what was up with that, but tbf, those are the same people who called Master Of Reality "Boring unconventional metal"! Angel Dust is a truely great album, but despite the songs mentioned being great musically, Midlife Crisis, Everything's Ruined & A Small Victory will always be my favourites on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

has to be epic. One of me favourite songs ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

seanybiker wrote: »
    has to be epic. One of me favourite songs ever.

"This next song, is a song that has four letters in the title, and it starts with an E"
    Can any FNM fan hear this song and not sing along to it? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 siorghra

Epic gets an honourable mention, but diggin the grave does it for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

Edge Of The World or Kindergarten

Advertisement