Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inara Is Born

Options
  • 19-01-2009 3:54am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭

My wife yesterday gave birth to our fourth child.
    We have called the child Inara Lee

Inara (after Firefly/Serenity)
    Lee (after Lee Adama of Battlestar Galactia)

Born ten weeks early, she is currently incubated.

w2zic.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Ye i do like the name Inara,

Good choice and its nice as well (and you wont have that problem that the countless 10,000 of kids named ronaldo are going have)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Congrats. Nice name.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Congratulations. I hope all goes well with her. I've been in that room (for nothing serious thank god), and seeing those children is tough.

How are guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Lee is also Kaylees (Kaywinnit Lee Frye) second name, so double nerd points for you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

tba wrote: »
    Lee is also Kaylees (Kaywinnit Lee Frye) second name, so double nerd points for you.

Awesome! Thanks. Actually didn't know that - guess I'm not the nerd I thought I was lol.
    Next time we meet her, we will have to say it to her.
    We have met the cast of Firefly/Serenity a few times and now try to catch up with each other when we meet up again every so often.
    (They were at our wedding by the way- have the pics to prove it to.) :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement