Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US airways plane lands in river!

Options
  • 19-01-2009 4:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Breaking news! The Taliban are believed to be training geese to commit acts of terrorism by flying into the engines of planes!! :D

Comments

I'm guessing you came up with that yourself, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Rojomcdojo wrote: »

*Snigger*

• Registered Users Posts: 33,487 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Cruel, cruel! Probably dead right, but.... cruel!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bad2theboneB

Absolutely! I`m not gonna lie, i`m not proud of it but someone had to take a stab at it! Anyone got anything better than the high standard i`ve set on the subject?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Absolutely! I`m not gonna lie, i`m not proud of it but someone had to take a stab at it! Anyone got anything better than the high standard i`ve set on the subject?

Yeah, I have a better one....

Porridge.

Thus, proof that anything is funnier than what you posted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭dinjo

thats better than the original post !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Homer

mad-fer-it.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bad2theboneB

Archimedes wrote: »
    Yeah, I have a better one....

Porridge.

Thus, proof that anything is funnier than what you posted.

True true, i can`t dispute that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

newsflash; A plane landed in the Hudson last week , no one was hurt , it was a freak accident, apparently a flock of Canadian geese flew into its flight path causing the engines to fail. sky news along with all of the rest of the political based news stations were championing the bravery of the pilot and the crew for about 8 hours around the clock non freaking stop.
    OH YEA IN OTHER NEWS THE WORLD IN ON THE BRINK OF WW3 WITH HUNDREDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN BEING INNOCENTLY SLAUGHTERED IN THE NAME OF ......... A BEACH FRONT PROPERTY BY THE NAME OF THE GAZA STRIP. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Nice one there Homer, it deserves stars - ***************

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

/Still laughing

Advertisement