Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycling Paper Waste in the City

Options
  • 19-01-2009 4:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

Myself and the missus are moving to Stoneybatter soon and we're going to try and reduce our waste as much as possible. There are bottle banks beside tesco and I see you can bring plastics to Grangegorman. However looking at the dcc website it doesn't mention anywhere to bring paper/cardboard. Am I missing something or does dcc not provide anywhere we can bring our paper waste?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

The information is there alright you just need to look a little harder, also better to try a Google search of the site for an efficient search ie "paper cardboard site:www.dublinwaste.ie"

Details here. With Grangegorman probably being best for you.

Paper and Cardboard can also be put in the green bin if you have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jim M

Just went to Grangegorman to drop off recycling but it seems to be gone?? Does anyone know? There was a lot of ground construction happening where we thought it should be... related to the new DIT campus, I guess...

Advertisement