Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC 93 CSI Video Montage?

• 19-01-2009 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Great event and thoroughly enjoyed it. Does anyone remember the Video Montage of various fight clips with the CSI music in the background? That was pure class. Has anyone managed to get their hands on it via the interwebs yet? Would love to get it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

They play it before all the UFC pay per views, no luck in finding a proper copy of it, check youtube for people filming it with cameras. The music is Baba O'Reilly by The Who if that helps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Great event and thoroughly enjoyed it. Does anyone remember the Video Montage of various fight clips with the CSI music in the background? That was pure class. Has anyone managed to get their hands on it via the interwebs yet? Would love to get it.

can't be seen bar two dodgy copies on you tube. have waited a year for it and was there with my camera phone on sat and got it from start to finish. it's a great montage :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

A fantastic video. I would love to have a decent copy of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

CSI music?tut tut tut.
    Its a class highlight,doubt anyone will be able to find it though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

CSI music?tut tut tut.

With you there. :P

Its a class highlight,doubt anyone will be able to find it though.

Yeah, UFC want to keep it a live in the arena exclusive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭stevemc01

They do seem to want to keep it for the live events but they havent got the rights to use Baba O'Reilly other than at the live events. They cant put it on the website and cant include it in DVD's.

Got a fairly decent recording of it myself from saturday night. anyone interested, pm me and I'll email it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭whitey21

Best one i've ever found is
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UVQO0BF0
    Some highlight reel :D
    Its big though....about 250MB me thinks...
    But it is the best one i've found

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Was that the clip that ended with Griffin/Bonnar? The video clips were good all night, I remember a very intersting one with Arianny advertising merchandise too;)

Yes it ended with TUF season 1 finale. It was the fight that awoken my real interest in the sport.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Hi,

Have uploaded my copy to you tube, it's better on my phone, bit of a poor reception on youtube. Link here anyways, hope you enjoy.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=GUliyAgHv4Q

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 bigcurles8

i have a perfect copy on my bebo page the only thing is that it does not end in the Griffen- Bonner fight but is a perfect copy. http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y

honestly it is a perfect video if you have realplayer you can download it

its on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSZmRJMo7Cw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Poker Pics

i have a dvd copy, only realised the ufc gave me a copy on the press pack dvd, ill try rip it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

Poker Pics wrote: »
    i have a dvd copy, only realised the ufc gave me a copy on the press pack dvd, ill try rip it!

Above was me, dammit was signed in as my work account, my cover is blown nooooooo:pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Above was me, dammit was signed in as my work account, my cover is blown nooooooo:pac::pac:

So poker pics ;) did ya rip it? Hope they have a new one at UFC 100.

So poker pics ;) did ya rip it?

A follow on, Did you rip it? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gadge

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    A follow on, Did you rip it? :)

Thirded

I know it's an old thread but has anyone got a good copy I can downloand?

I don't know why the UFC don't put it on one of their PPV DVD's as an extra.

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    I don't know the UFC don't put it on one of their PPV DVD's as an extra.

I have a good few UFC DVDs and I bought some of then in the US but none of them have the montage video on them. They did not play it at UFC 100.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Here's one I found on youtube, its pretty similar but there are different bits in it. Good quality too
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSZmRJMo7Cw

• Advertisement

I have a good few UFC DVDs and I bought some of then in the US but none of them have the montage video on them. They did not play it at UFC 100.

I left oout the word why :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭wandy

lethal film. seen it at ufc 105 was immense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭bret69

Great vid.

My fave one has to be the one they played just before 100 (maybe cos I was there!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gP-C_D1sNA

Advertisement