Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice Needed On Management Courses!

Options
  • 19-01-2009 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I was hoping to do a few courses over the coming year starting with a course in Management. Ideally, I would love to do a Diploma/Degree course, but due to work commitments I cant attend a course which would run a few evenings a week and since I cant find any good courses been run in the Kerry area I've decided to travel to Limerick to try one of these two courses..

-FETAC Certificate in Managing People. If I complete this course I will be awarded a FETAC Record of Achievement Level 6 in Managing People.

or

-ILM Level 3 Award in First Line Management.

My aim in the future is to get into management and my question to you is, which, if any of these, would be the best one to do? Which would be better recognised?

Many thanks.

Dave.

Comments

Advertisement