Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Limerick people "anti Dublin"

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    And underneath his/her username it says "Moderator" !!! :rolleyes:

Looks like no-one is immune to off-topic, brain-dead, unfunny prejudices..... :rolleyes:

Still, anyone that ignorant, unfunny and paranoid deserves our sympathy, not our anger.....I mean, the poor sod has enough stacked against them, and to add to that they're probably unfortunate enough to be from Dublin, too, and a Leinster rugby supporter, too !! :D

Do you want me to go sort him out for ya? Ring a few of the lads and go round to his place.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Do you want me to go sort him out for ya? Ring a few of the lads and go round to his place.

I have a grey ford cortina if it helps. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

I say ban that mod, Dork, or whatever his/her name is. Teach em a lesson. Makin fun of me, how dare they!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    I say ban that mod, Dort, or whatever his/her name is

Strange typo in their name.....a keyboard's "k" is NOWHERE near the "t" :D

Sorry Liam, didn't know you were related
    OK i'm sorry about that liam, I thought you were makin fun of my keyboard skills and was quite stoned reading your post, Sorry

• Advertisement

OK

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    WTF is the stupid dig at me for ? :confused: :rolleyes:

You want me sort out this guy as well. Get a few of the lads and call round. I'll give him the Moyross kiss.

I give up.

Sorry Liam, didn't know you were related
    OK i'm sorry about that liam, I thought you were makin fun of my keyboard skills and was quite stoned reading your post, Sorry

No worries.....I was just referring to the apparent typo in their ACTUAL name (which would make it very apt :D ).....not how you - correctly - typed it. :)

P.S. Don't let those Dubs see you typing that you were "stoned".....they'll get mental images of you minding your own business walking the streets while scumbags throw rocks at you !! :D

was quite stoned reading your post, Sorry

thumbnail_hugs-not-drugs.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement