Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tony Hart

Options
  • 19-01-2009 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭

18th January 2009.

Tony Hart, who has died at the age of 83, was an iconic and much-loved figure for millions of budding young artists who tuned into his BBC art shows for nearly 50 years.
    He received two Bafta awards, won a lifetime achievement award in 1998, gave a TV platform to Morph - the clay character with the incoherent babble - and also created the original design for the Blue Peter badge.

Not sure but my guess is that he had an...

artattack.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Well we know now that he did not blow up in a fhart attack. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Ok, I chuckled but ahhhh poor Tony.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

News just in..........Tony Hart's funeral has been *ahem* penciled in for next Tuesday.

I'll get my coat :o

• Registered Users Posts: 33,487 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

keefg wrote: »
    News just in..........Tony Hart's funeral has been *ahem* penciled in for next Tuesday.

I'll get my coat :o

You're all sick. Making fun of a wonderful man who;s drawn his last breath...

(Get mine too, Keef, wouldya?)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement