Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Free Calls and Texts

• 19-01-2009 12:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

As ye all know Vodafone have Free Calls and Texts. I've looked on the Website and this is for anyone who signs up before 31st January 2009. My OH has a bill phone that doesnt expire until May and he was hoping to switch to Vodafone for the free calls and texts to other vodafone users and i was going to switch from Meteor to Vodafone.

Does anyone think that Vodafone will keep this offer or what we should do??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

he doesnt wanna change his number - he has a catchy number so dont blame him really. Plus its a pain in the neck having to text everyone to inform them your change of number!! Would it be possible to port his number over in May??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

hi guys
    in regards to the free calls and texts. I would just call a customer sales rep in vodafone on 1907 and ask if promotion will be extended.if it is they will tell you after all they are there to tell you about vodafone products and services.
    But a little birdy told me its being extended till may09 ;) good luck and hope info helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

hi guys
    in regards to the free calls and texts. I would just call a customer sales rep in vodafone on 1907 and ask if promotion will be extended.if it is they will tell you after all they are there to tell you about vodafone products and services.
    But a little birdy told me its being extended till may09 ;) good luck and hope info helps

it'd be deadly if it was extended to May or June cos we'd be moving to vodafone!!!

Advertisement