Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlelands, Balbriggan

Options
  • 19-01-2009 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Thinking about buying and wondering if anyone else has bought a 2 bed apartment in the estate and if they are happy with the place

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Vico1612

staf9 wrote: »
    Thinking about buying and wondering if anyone else has bought a 2 bed apartment in the estate and if they are happy with the place

Presume it's Castleland court
    Check out management company details ... heard bad things about them ...
    I've been living there for some time now : nice estate, quiet enough , there's a resident association

• Registered Users Posts: 20 staf9

thanks vico, yeah its castleland court. i'll check out the management company as i know a bit about some of them, plus it seems that while the managment fee starts out low enough they do rise at times and some companies don;t give the money back if they don;t spend the full amount on the up keep of the area.
    are you in an apartment, if so what do you think of them?

Advertisement