Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chris Brennan Seminar

Options
  • 19-01-2009 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭

Chris Brennan Seminar

Saturday May 2nd 2009

At

Next Generation Gym in Loughlinstown

12 - 4 30pm

NOGI and MMA seminar, lots of kimura stuff as per usual plus loads more

pm or email for details dj_kimura@hotmail.com

Cost is 60 euro

Comments

Thought you said the end of March!!! :P

Savage, can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭David Jones

Thought you said the end of March!!!

Yeah well he is up to his eyes with http://www.nextgenerationsportsperformance.com/

So I cant get him over till then! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭weemate

Chris will be in Belfast on SUNDAY 3RD OF MAY.
    Details to follow!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Chris Brennan

Hey guys how's it going? It's been a while since I've been over there so I'm really looking forward to it. I hope everyone can make it out. See you in April.

CB

Hey guys how's it going? It's been a while since I've been over there so I'm really looking forward to it. I hope everyone can make it out. See you in April.

CB

Hey Chris, good to see ya posting again, I'd forgotten you had an account here!! Looking forward to seeing ya demonstrate those kimuras on a wincing Jonesy!! :P

• Advertisement

wincing
    :eek:

Not a term used much in the states, but if you are referring to the pained expression on my face as my shoulder gets another hammering, it could just be that im in PAIN!

If you want any specific areas covered post it up here and we will do our best on the day to address it.

:eek:

Not a term used much in the states, but if you are referring to the pained expression on my face as my shoulder gets another hammering, it could just be that im in PAIN!

If you want any specific areas covered post it up here and we will do our best on the day to address it.

Grimacing/pulling faces of pain!!! :D

Yes yes, that would be it!

If you could go through some sweeps/escapes and a bit of guard passing that'd be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

Missed last year, must make this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Anybody ever see his fight with Anthony McKee? That made me a huge Brennan fan.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=bvjMLvUActU

The McKee high Kick is 1min in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

i'm going to go to this again this year and get there on time.

I am thinking I will be there on time as well ;)

you were early in Belfast last time!!!

Thats because I travelled slightly faster than your national speed limit once I was over thee border señor :D

fookin wetback!!!! lol
    I hope you still have my dvd!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭john kavanagh

chris is very creative and i'm huge fan of his 'submission orientated' game - looking forward to this :)

Ohh MR. Kavanagh...How are you and the misses?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭The Shane

Submission Orientated?

I'm playing all of my losses to an incorrect orientation. I was fair play and sportsmanship orientated.

Chris Brennan's seminars are my favourite. Assuming I can get the time off, I will be there.

Shane, The

Places going fast guys, numbers limited to 40 and we are up over 30 already, so if you want one please pm or email me.

Seminar full. Email for a waiting list place.

• Advertisement

Nearly the same for Belfast...Im putting the same limit on the session up here so if anyone wants to attend in the north you'd best get back to me quick.

Due to two of Next Generation fighting in Newry on May 2nd, the seminar will now run from 11 - 3.30pm on May 2nd, to allow for some travel time to Newry.

Ultimate Conflict has been moved to Friday 1st May and since Next Generation are attending in force, we are starting the seminar at 1130am on Saturday 2nd May(that extra half hour is all important) and it will now finish at 3.30pm.

If any non Next Generation people have any specific requests for material to be covered, escapes, 1/2 guard, top game, please feel free to post or PM me. Likewise for Belfast seminar on Sunday 3rd May.

Have had one drop out, from a former NG student who will be stuck in Belgium this weekend so if anyone wants the spot at the otherwise full seminar this weekend. PM or email me.

That was quick. Place gone. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭Colm_OReilly

There's a few places left out in Spartan MMA on the Thursday night. PM me to book your place.

Colm

Advertisement