Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free parking near Griffith College??

Options
  • 19-01-2009 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

hey

just wondering if anyone knows of any free parking available around griffith college area??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Rutledge Terrace or Gilbert Rd are the closest I know of and I live 2 secs from Griffith College, Rutledge Tce your guarteened a space anytime of the day. There's also free pakring opposite the College at Spar but that's usually jammed.

When do you need to know by?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Mickey07ie

nd what are these areas like? are they safe??

Mickey07ie: "Thanks for the reply and info"
    Gavin "shels": "No bother man"

:rolleyes:

Anyway ye, they're all safe. Saying that I live in the area so used to whatever happens, but generally it's very quite nowadays which most of St. Teresa's Gardens cleared out.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Mickey07ie: "Thanks for the reply and info"
    Gavin "shels": "No bother man"

:rolleyes:
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭bealbocht

Just one very important point... Opposite the Spar (outside the college) is free, but if you are there between 16.00 and 19.00 I can guarantee you will be clamped, as it is a "Clearway" at this time.

The area is quite safe for parking, but it is nearly all pay and display for quite a good walk in any direction. Opposite the mosque, the bus lane is free to park in after 10am, but you need to be lucky, to get a space.

Generally the P&D is only lightly monitored by the clampers, but ... well, you will need to judge that for yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Mickey07ie

Sound man Gavin "Shells" thanks a mill bud

Mickey07ie wrote: »
    Sound man Gavin "Shells" thanks a mill bud

No bother man. It's Shels btw not Shells.:pac:

Advertisement