Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

They're back...

• 19-01-2009 3:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭

and no i don't mean them awfully disgusting vile excuse for a sweet that people call creme eggs.

it is of course one of the kings of teeth rotting chew bars.

just bought some of them at the SU shop here in college. :pac::pac::pac:

whoops it is of course the "roy of the rover bar".

i had linked an image but it didn't work for some strange odd reason

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

and no i don't mean them awfully disgusting vile excuse for a sweet that people call creme eggs.

it is of course one of the kings of teeth rotting chew bars.

just bought some of them at the SU shop here in college. :pac::pac::pac:

eh what's the actual bar name? I don't see it anywhere in yer post :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

whoops post edited :o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Roy of the Rovers, Desparate Dan's, stingers and another bar who's name escapes me - I'm amazed I still have all my own teeth.

Did they ever actually go away though? I'm sure I've seen them over the years at various times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

which college's SU was this in??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Did they ever actually go away though? I'm sure I've seen them over the years at various times.
    they went after the guys who made them all shut down, they've seemed to have open up now under the same name with a partnership with someone else :)
    kev_s88 wrote: »
    which college's SU was this in??
    DIT Aungier Street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Never had 'em. Are they in any other shops?

They don't make Dan bars anymore. McCowans went bust. They were the Daddy of teeth-busting chew-bars.

Advertisement